Monday, November 2, 2020

Is this a best time to buy REITS?

SGX market is falling on Sept and Oct, price are getting lower. US election is not completed yet as of today 1/11/2020. Who will win? Will Monday continue to fall or rise? I think everyone is asking this question including me. What I think is this is the best time to buy good REITS at the lower price, and hence you get higher dividend yield.

Let compare which REITS on sales.


There are some REITs didn't change much, that's why I didn't add into the table. Most of the REITS are oversold, just waiting for buyers to come in to push up the price. The question is when, maybe Monday is the day? Nobody know, so do you own research. This is just a reference even for myself. 

I sold off my Suntec on Thursday during Ex Date, heng ah the price dip to $1.35 after I sold.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

S-REIT with 100% exposure to China Market Part 3

Dasin Retail Tr (SGX: CEDU) EC World Reit (SGX: BWCU) Sasseur Reit (SGX: CRPU) CapLand China T (SGX: AU8U) BHG Retail REIT Sasseur...